Find what you should be asking for next time you are your local barber or at NoHo Hair salon Chelsea 10012 NYC….. (barbershop 10012)
Summertime means change — new shoes, new clothing, and a new grooming style.
But don’t forget your hair — it also deserves a fresh look.(barbershop 10012)
Yes, it has been said that longer hair is coming back into style lately — a correction in response to those overly trendy razor-fade styles reminiscent of the early part of the 20th century.
But there’s a way to combine the two for the summer, while still keeping cool. Yes, the perfect cut for summer.(barbershop 10012)
Just ask for barber that you want your hair to be shorter on the sides than the top. Yes, it’s as simple as that. It’s much more stylish than buzzing it off, and it’s incredibly versatile for anything summer will throw at you.
Some guidelines to get this type of cut:
- Tell them how short you want it on the sides. It can be helpful to know the specific number of the clippers you want your barber to use. If you don’t know what setting of clippers you prefer, ask your barber to start with a longer setting and progressively get shorter until you find a style you like.(barbershop 10012)
- When saying how long you want it kept on top, inches are the best figure (1 inch, 1 1/2 inches, etc.).
- Specify what kind of part you’d like. For no transition, ask for a shaved part (long on top, buzzed on the sides). For a more conservative style, ask for a natural or blended transition.(barbershop 10012)
- If you don’t want your sides to be all the same length, ask for a tapered cut, which means your hair gets gradually longer toward the top of your head.
- For more manageable hair, ask the barber to add some texture to the top. Texturing will thin out the bulk of your hair and is great for anyone with thicker hair. This is also great to thin out thicker hair for the summer.
- Lastly, tell your barber how long you want your fringe (aka bangs) to be in the front, and if you sweep it to the side or style it in any way.
Join us on all of our Social Media Pages:
Please leave us your REVIEWS and FEEDBACKS on all those
pages. We are very grateful for your kind words.
#hair #hairstyle #NYC #NY #hairsalon #salon
#salon10012 #extensions #color #haircolor #hairtrends
#trends #cuts #haircut #hairextensions #newyork #newyorkcity #summer#summertime #summer2016 #olaplex #Manhattan #NYsalon #NYCsalon #USA #America #babrbershop #barber #shop